Monday, August 22, 2011

I have been touched by your kids... and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them.

First Day for the older 2
Logan (5th grade) aka Shag-a-liciousElla (3rd Grade)
Sam had his Kindergarten assessment and if you ask him how it was he will say "I passed"
He is already a smart little devil and Math is his strong suite just like the others
He starts next week so my dates w/Bob don't start until then
That's okay, I'm a little rough in the lungs anyway

I absolutely hate when shows have someone on the pot, it grosses me out
just a side note BUT
Is it possible to be this cute while doing your business?
I did just say look cute and not to be mistaken for be nice, because that she is not!

Neve: I don't like Mary Popper, its too scary (Harry potter---I wont let anyone correct her)
Neve: "Sam has a wiener and I have a pee pee" Sam: "Neve we don't say that, it's called a Ca-rotch"!
I am not sure who told him it is a crotch strap on the life jacket but he is using the word to its full potential!

1 comments:

Hernandez Family said...

That dress Neve is wearing is way cute!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures