Monday, August 29, 2011

and the pain you feel's a different kind of pain

Sams first day of Kindergarten
They do a kleenex and crackers morning for the parents.
I am not a crier when it comes to sending them off to Kindergarten
BUT
I really kind of want to cry because I have to entertain the BEAST all alone nowand because its 3 more yrs until I "get" to miss her a little while she is at school
I'm kind of kidding but kind of not. I love the guts right out of her but she doesn't have a stellar personality these days and I want that perfect little angel back that I had for 2 yrs.
Where did she go?
On a good note, she was awesome w/bob today and I pushed her beyond and hour, didn't have to pee either. Not me, her! I don't struggle w/that, remember?
cute Sam doing his homework
w/non safe scissors (uncle Mike would not be thrilled)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How in the world do you entertain so much 'wild'? I have found myself in the same dillema, but all day! And its hard, I think I need a time-out?

Lisa said...

I just caught up on your blog and I am happy now.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures