Thursday, August 18, 2011

And burn your initials in my shoulder

Lisa told me to take it easy by spending the day blogging
I didn't listen to her and now the headache is rearing its ugly head again
I thought maybe if I hurry and come do a post it might subside. I'm superstitious that way (;

I knew yesterday i had reached a new level of insanity when I caught myself walking down the hall wanting to use the F word as I said this phrase to no one but myself "I freaking hate resting". I think the walls caught my drift and felt for me. Yes that word is F but not the one I was thinking. Shame on my brain for holding onto that word only needed when I worked in a Real Estate office with those certain types.

If you do not know me, here is a large part of my personality-----If I am sleeping or laying down and it is not dark outside (minus the morning sun ha ha), I am not well and must be in some sort of pain, or possibly check my pulse because I may have died.
Angi wanted to reprimand me for thinking I was resting by "sitting" on the floor to wash walls but she just laughs at me instead.

Anyway Meet My new Man (for at least while the Dave one is away)His name is B.O.B. and I feel that I have already neglected him since he has been in my home for one whole day and has only been pushed aside and sat on by Logan and Neve. I tried my dangdest to take a photo w/out the reflections but then again I suppose that is the point of reflectors.....DUH!!! Seriously I took about 6 shots before I thought of this. I wish I had drugs to blame but I don't think antibiotics make you looney. I plan to get moving w/bob starting next week w/my inhaler in tow. Luckily I bought the extra basket thingy for the top to hold all my meds and old lady devices.
(oh yeah and if you notice I painted my window and drank a bunch of coffee for the filters so I could make a wreath to hang from it.....I think I was going to get back on what I did w/that window and I just remembered that. I'm still in the process of redoing this rooms decor)
Dave is now needing a PT because all his running has jacked up his knee
We will be fine teammates in this Ragnar in 9 Weeks!!! Who picked us anyway?

Soccer starts tonight headache or not and now I have Sam playing too so I have to have 2 boys in 2 different places at the same time. Dave cannot be helpful since he has started working a lot again so wish me luck. I love this time of year! But Why? Glutton for punishment I suppose.
The weather redeems the chaos!
I will get back to Bear Lake at some point I hope
I'm trying to just pretend I'm still there (but not on the boat in wind)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

where you get your stroller? just talking about that to mrs bayless at school yesterday. bob is one she recommended or a trek gear i think she said. i only remembered bob. i need one bad. i have a ragnar in 9 weeks too, and have not been running to pure laziness and pure dislike to my treadmill facing a wall. a double one of those babies would sure help. give me all the info. you are hilarious by the way. i am trying to embrace doing nothing only because when i do things they get undone in about 4 minutes so then i am "an angry elf." there might be something to just sitting and reading a book all day.
hope you keep "resting".

RRWhicker said...

Where are doing soccer for Sam? We were thinking of putting Ben in soccer. Is it too late to sign up?

Good luck with the ragnar training ladies!

Chad said...

Join the dark side. Laying around really can be very productive, you just have to embrace it. It got me through college.

Natalie said...

Sorry. I feel your pain. Minus the pneumonia part, but plus the pregnant and freaking tired and angry part. I hate to not be able to do things.

I can't wait to get back to running. Running means I'm not pregnant, and for me, it's cheaper than therapy.

Natalie said...

Sorry. I feel your pain. Minus the pneumonia part, but plus the pregnant and freaking tired and angry part. I hate to not be able to do things.

I can't wait to get back to running. Running means I'm not pregnant, and for me, it's cheaper than therapy.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures