Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sitting around waiting for a promotion

So I got on the trampoline and jumped really "super" high and when I landed I felt a very weird sensation.

My water broke?
Wait I'm not pregnant
I think I peed~
What?
So I jumped again and sure enough
Pee-ing!
Ahhhhhhhh!
The doctor told me to make sure to keep doing "holding it" exercises if i was going to continue to run so much. I should have listened. He said something like 70% of women who run leak urine while running. Crap, I sure hope jumping on the tramp peeing comes well before running peeing does.
Yeah yeah TMI! Get over it. If you cannot openly talk about piddling your pants you need to get out more. I told Neve I was going to put a diaper on and she believed me.

I am trying to go to sleep but there is way too much commotion going on outside and I am stressed the commotion is going to burn down my house!

Sam says: "Mom I am like the lotioner expert." "Neve is from the land of Scream" The words in Dustland Fairytale talk about the devil wrapping up his hands and Sam changed it to Nevel wrapping up her hands because he already realizes she is similar to the devil 90% of the day

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I am an expert at peeing while running. I have stories. I need to do those damn kegel's, but I forget.

Hernandez Family said...

And this is why I don't jump on the trampolines!

The Royals said...

I'm with you there, April. Running, jumping, sneezing, coughing, pretty much anything that ends with ing.

Jenn said...

I'm glad to hear its not just me with that problem. I will blame muscle relaxers and stones. I might not run if it causes me to wear a diaper?!?! Na I'll run anyways.

Lisa said...

I don't think I have jumped on a tramp for years. Probably would pee though. I cant even do jumping jacks. I don't pee while running, but the urge is there so the action might be right behind. I just don't know if I will ever be running again if my foot doesn't ever get better.

Chad said...

I peed my pants laughing so hard while reading about you peeing your pants.

The Bronson Bunch said...

Michelle had surgery to fix her "pee" problem. She said she's glad she did it.

TammaRamma said...

We got a trampoline, and Jared jumped on it and hurt his back! What an old man! I'd jump on it, but I KNOW I'll pee!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures