Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling. You just hang on.

These be the feet of 3 of my kids
I have 2 girls and 2 boys
but.......
One is a SAM and there ain't no one like him
& he is completely comfortable in his masculinity
He still knows its for girls but still really likes it
"and purple is a boy color now too mom, you even said it the other day"
Is it fair that the boys toes look the best painted w/his awesome skin,
kinda like how the boys get the long lashes too. Criminal!

Neve was the royal beast during Sacrament meeting this last week because I was a single parent w/four kids and a castaway. She was not being especially bad just really really loud and when she is loud it is LOUD!!! At one point I took her out to go to the bathroom or get a drink and as we are walking back in across the back of the chapel she says (really loudly) Just-in beeeeber, Just-in Beeeber, Just-in beeeeber. I can only blame Angi for introducing her to the teenage heart throb. At one point on the bench she was singing "Jimma Freddette, nuthin but net" so I know she is also sponging up everything the boys are saying. I told Dave on the phone that day "just so you know if you ever die, I am quitting church".
So, needless to say I am very happy to have Dave back,
even though I think I have only caught a glimpse of him twice since.
At 8 pm tonight the kids had not eaten dinner yet and he had just gotten home from work, they were all surrounding him at the stove begging for various types of food. They looked like little beggars and there I stood "all alone" on the other side of the kitchen just reveling in the scene. He looked at my with "are you gonna help" in his eyes and I looked at him & laughed and walked out of the room. SUCKA!!! It finally clicked in their heads that he is home.
Sweet Justice!
(I did come back and make them dinner though, since they haven't eaten anything since he left.....no one told me I had to feed them)

Sam Says
"Chipper isn't a real man"
I say "why"?
"Cause he bites his Creamy"
This coming from the boy w/purple sparkle toes!

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

My Sam ALSO loves purple - it's his favorite color and would be ecstatic if I painted his toes with my purple polish today.

I think our Sams are the same age....Maybe it's a Sam thing?!

Natalie said...

Cute nail polish pictures. Sam looks thrilled!

Ahhhh, sacrament meeting minus the help. It's a crap shoot every time. I find myself praying on the way to church that Abby won't be naughty. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm super grateful for the 2 awesome granny's who have taken Abby on for their sacrament meeting project. I think that was my prayer answer.

Lisa said...

I am actually really much in love with my sparklie toes. Who would have thought. That Sam is something else. "a real man" seriously? That is hilarious. I would have to disagree and a real man would be able to bite a creamy instead of having to lick the whole thing. Wouldn't he? But what do I know. Love that boy.

dusty kay said...

Jakson would STILL paint his toes if I let him... he's finally gotten to the point where clear polish will have to work! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, you never bite your creamy!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures