Monday, February 14, 2011

"Sweet fancy Moses"

What did the pants say to the shirt? I'm a guppy (this answer spawns from Ariel calling Flounder a guppy when he doesn't want to explore) Sam loves to tease Neve by calling her a guppy and she screams back "I not a guppy" and it makes her very mad so of course he loves to do it. What did the Elbow say to the Neve? Waaa Waaaa Waaa Waaa

Looks like Sam has started the jokes that make no sense phase.....yeah for us!

I was driving Sam to preschool and he was just singing to his hearts content to the radio some song that I had no idea he knew and then after, this was playing by talking heads as I got out of the car to walk him in
Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better Run run run run run run run away Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better Run run run run run run run away

So I get back in the car and hear Neve singing
"psycho kitty ya ya ya psycho kitty ya ya ya"
I got a good laugh but then a while later I went out for a run and when we got back I just unplugged my headphones so my phone just kept the music on and it was playing Glees version of Bust a Move
If you want it baby you've got it (repeat)
and Neve comes in my room just jutting her hips out from side to side and moving her arms a little like Elaine and singing "I no wan it, I no got it baaaby"
She's already a little singer.
I love the sound of little kids singing along to the radio!

Sam tried a red hamburger on Sunday (his first time really trying hamburger) and much to his surprise he loved it and ate a whole one (no one tell him they are full of onions). Yesterday he had a snickers bar and before now he had never had a nut and he liked it. Disneyland really is magical for our family! Now we are up to a sloppy joe and bacon pie (which is like quiche). He's finally eating! Most kids pick it up after a few weeks of baby cereal but Sam is a slow learner.

I got my very favorite present the other day. My blog from 2009 made into a book. Well, 2 books actually. Apparently 2009 proved to be more eventful than 2008 or I got long winded.
This is one of my favorite presents ever! Everyone always says they are going to make their blog into a book but I don't know anyone who actually does it. Do you?
Man Sam was funny that year w/his special thing and all! Thanks Mike & Keri

3 comments:

The Royals said...

I was just thinking that I need to get my blog made into a book. What company did you use?

Chad said...

That is awesome. All of it. Book, singing, kids. Ok,not glee. How can anyone watch that show. As a former fellow watcher of Party Of Five, I am disappointed in you. I told you Sara (Jen Love Hewitt) was gonna be hot one day. Turns out she is pretty much hot every day, so I guess I was sort of wrong.

PS- does the blog book include all of your readers comments? if so, I am so sorry for all of mine.

Hendricksonblog said...

My sis in law used "My Publisher" and she didn't have access to my blog besides just as a reader so the comments could not be included. It would be cool if they were because of some of the stuff but then again it may have made it need to be 3 books and that would just be ridiculous.
I'm sorry Chad, I do really enjoy Glee but I bet you wouldn't be surprised my fav character is Sue Sylvester....the beastly cheerleading coach. She makes me laugh. The over the top gay stuff bugs sometimes but I enjoy it none the less. I will say it is not in my top 5 though if that helps.
Jenifer Love Hewitt.....gag....she still bugs me! and I feel a little like smacking you every time you mention her hotness. I can see other womens beauty in a non gay way and I know she is pretty but her perkiness is so so so annoying to me....there was a temp cop on Law and Order that gave me those same mean feelings and she had that perky thing going on too......who knows maybe I'm jealous.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures