Sunday, January 23, 2011

I heard from a wise canary

So, when Neve fits and wants me to play kitchen I have to go play kitchen and pretend to drink drinks and eat play food and sit by her table (if I sat at the table i think the chair would break) and feed dollies and do dishes and so on and so forth.

This is the crap her dad gets away w/and its called playing kitchen.
The kitchen looks pretty abandoned to me
Dirty bunch of Rats!............the whole lot of them, especially DAD!

Thought on Today: I felt guilty and uncomfortable leaving R.S. opening exercises w/the Y.W.
Uncomfortable because I feel such a great responsibility and accountability now that I didn't before (I worry about measuring up) and guilty as other previous YW leaders stay seated. I know how hard letting go of the YM calling was for Dave and it makes me sad that I am sure these women (for the most part) feel the same. I also have a lot of positive feelings too but lets just wallow in the misery for a bit.

6 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

I totally understand how you feel about your calling! It can be very overwhelming to be with those YW! To know that you have such an influence in such a critical part of their lives is heavy. Just know that those girls will adore you and you will be just as heartbroken when your time is up like the rest of us! You rock!

Chad said...

I hated getting released from YM/Scouts. No calling can ever make me feel okay with it either.

Chad said...

PS- Dave looks good in pink.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Ya right, they were thinking, "See ya, sucka's!!"

Natalie said...

All the old leaders were like, "Those girls are YOUR problem now!! Hahahhahaha!

Just think, as busy and hard as it is sometimes, you NEVER get to go boating or sledding or toilet papering or volleyball-n-basketball playing in boring old relief society. Never! But if I'm ever the boss of rs someday, we will. Oh, we will!

Hendricksonblog said...

Chad, Dave feels the same way...not about the pink either.
Natalie-can I be in your ward? We can etch our last names in the bottoms of your new pyrex too for one of the activities.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures