Monday, November 1, 2010

They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch

Sam went to the pumpkin patch at Aunt Sands and picked this little guy
Neve had her 2nd Birthday and Sam told me she got to be the boss that day
When I got her dressed she chose another pair of pajamas for the day
What could I do? She was the boss!
She got lots of fun gifts. Toys, clothes, candy, and books.
I got her Singamajigs
(if you haven't heard of them google it, they are awesome)
I solved the "my cake is going to suck" issue by buying an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins and plopping Ariel on top. It could have been a pile of Broccoli and as long as she saw Ariel she would be happy. That princess is making a serious comeback at our house thanks to Neve

I had the carpets cleaned so while it was in disarray I decided to paint the family room
I did it speedy quick. 10-4 and when Dave got home we had a new room. I didn't tell him I was doing it. He is used to me. Sorry for all you women who have to "run it by your husband first". Not in this house and he doesn't care because I do all the work myself and he knows I wont take his advice anyway on colors and paint and other stuff.
He is a smart and a good man!
I remembered after I started cutting that I didn't take a before pic so these will have to do
After pics are still forthcoming since my camera went on Vacation but is back now.
Who am I kidding?
I haven't put the decorations back on the walls anyway.
Next I made popcorn balls for Sam's preschool kids
My popcorn popper is possessed but don't tell Neve.
that will scare her
If you were to put on 3-D glasses you would be getting attacked
This is not falling into the bowl, these kernels are popping once they land in the bowl
and this ends up all over the kitchen
Kids are awfully amazed when you use an "old fashioned" popcorn popper.
Especially when it does the kinds of tricks this one does
I love Sams face in this
Last but certainly not least
Sams preschool parade
I love it and Aunt Sand gets more fun every year I think
Neve was terrified
oooooh oooooh oooooh
BOOOOO!
Sam is right behind Sandra the witch
All the good photos are on Daves phone

And all this
Was just Tuesday Through Thursday
I'm Tired!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

how can you paint and not mess up without taping? teach me o wise one. also i should have used your title. brilliant.

Lisa said...

i like your kids.

Anonymous said...

A 3D blog, that could be fun! Neve has some great style. PJ's all day is the way to go.
I can replace lights, paint and even do a little plumbing and half the time the boy doesn't even notice, not sure if that is a good thing or bad!

Liz said...

I had to make popcorn for Primary and my popcorn maker was doing the same thing. It was a little disturbing.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures