Saturday, November 13, 2010

She knows what she knows, I know what she's thinking

There is an attempt to hide the damage
You see, this is my sister Kristi who is quite a bit older than me and I'm thinking I was about two at this time.
My mom worked so hard on this cake but the chocolate frosting was too much for me to resist.
They should have known that when I had a newspaper route, I would spend all my hard earned money on candy at Holiday Oil. (back then it was Sunrise).
Sorry Mom!
Sorry Kristi! (whose B-day was just barely on Friday).
She didn't even invite me over for cake and Ice cream.......I wonder why?

5 comments:

Julia said...

Coolest cake ever!!!!

Chad said...

My younger siblings always just dove in face first. Nibbling the sides would have been an upgrade.

Natalie said...

That's hilarious! You're mom is/was amazing. Too bad she had a sugar-hungry little girl who wrecked all of her hard work.

I too, spent all of my money at the Sunrise.

Anonymous said...

It took me a minute to find out where you attacked it, I was checking out the girl!

Sarah Lee said...

i'm too busy checking out that killer do! and those glasses, so chic! (as in pronounced- sheek)

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures