Monday, October 25, 2010

To get a jolt from my electrodes

Dave= Royal Pong April=Bogarti Bubonic (which is my version of a boogey man)
This is how my face started out but I cannot handle makeup on my face
so the before pic is how i ended and yes I washed it off before bed.
Both ways Neve was really scared of me.
We did a Murdery Mystery Dinner
I still cannot figure out whodunit and why
but I still had fun, of course
Eric was Ozbourne of the Dark and Nellie was Samara Ring
Bogarti, Slimey Green, Onyx Blazen, and Ghouldendust
All the costumes and personalities were amazing and so fun to watch
I have so many great pictures
but don't want to ruin everyone elses blog fun by posting them here
I love Halloween!!!
but it wears me out!

Neves new sayings: Stop it People! and What the? Which both are hilarious coming from her tiny self
. Little monster turns 2 tomorrow!

4 comments:

Chad said...

You look like a female version of the joker.

Anonymous said...

Thats what I thought!

Natalie said...

Dave looks like his gorilla hands are fiddling.

Nellie is going to give me nightmares.

DJ and Gin Family said...

You and Nellie are going to give me nightmares. That is some freaky makeup!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures