Monday, July 5, 2010

I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.

The Catmulls were nice enough to offer to have our 3rd day of 4th of July BBQ at Matts brothers house, who was nice enough to offer the use of his house while he and his family are on a 3 month vacation out of the country.

Ever since we saw Toy Story 3, Dave has been calling Adam Big Baby. He is staying at our house while my parents redo their bathrooms. So this is Dave giving Big Baby a demonstration of how we all want him to go down the slide. Notice Adams death grip on those handles. He is scared of heights.
SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The soon to be famous one eye shut lookWe had a great time and now we want a pool even more

I'm starting a new photo/short story blog
I need more authors
Let me know if you are interested in being one

http://hendricksonblog-huh.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see photo's of the "Big Baby" I loved seeing him at Reams. I think Neve might just be a pirate.

Sarah Lee said...

that was really, really fun. Someone in our family definitely needs a pool. Consensus-Hendricksons.
On our way out I say how much they were selling that house for, holy freak! if we could sell our house for what we want, we could buy it! What was up with that insane low price?!
mmmm, i want a pool.
OH my! my word is paperjew!!! is that a jewish banker? jewish author? jewish paperboy? i'll stop.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I love Adam, he cracks me up! I think that Neve looks more like Big Baby though, with that one eye shut look.

Nichole said...

LOL!! Adam's face is awesome...he doesn't look scared at all!

mamahen said...

Loved seeing you and hope you're feeling better. You didn't eat much at the first bbq, so I bet you are good to go.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures