Monday, May 24, 2010

and the clock on the wall has been stuck at 3 for days, and days

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT
24 knows how to end a show
Miss you Jack and Chloe
It has been real
and in real time (dad joke)
Dave and I have had a long standing Date night on Monday nights for a few years now to watch our blood, crooked politics, and violence for the week.
Good quality time

On a lighter note. I have my first fever blister for the year so fingers crossed it is the only one this year since I just bought 2 ounces of liquid gold to supposedly shorten healing time. Where did I find the sun to cause this blister? Your guess is as good as mine.

3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

crazy font issues again.

Lisa said...

I just thought you wanted it to look like you wrote a lot more than you did. Still in season one from netflix for 24. I think maybe your little bucket or shovel or something must have been reflecting light unseen by the naked eye.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you having to go through so many season finales!!! You make me laugh.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures