Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yes I'm gonna be a star

Independent I tell you, she even pours her own milk.
I thought it was the milk that made this girl happy, turns out it's the
I took it away and we have had 2 very bad days, today being worse than yesterday.
I have so many of these to build and I am running into problem after problem with them, even resorting to blow drying the dang things (it didnt help)
and this chasing me around all day (she was literally chasing me in this picture)
I have resorted to pushing her around in Sams car
And feeding her bites of food at pit stops (its all she'll eat at a time)
This is her cute lady bug bike but Sam has to ride it since she is hogging the car and she is very bossy about it.
Its and all out no good, very rotten, Alexander DAY!!! (for us both)
I even just handed Sam a Pepsi and I figured at least one person in this house should enjoy life today because it ain't me and it ain't devil brains.

10 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

She has gotten so big! What is it that you are building? I couldn't tell what it was......Good luck with the no bottle thing. That's never fun to go through!

Lisa said...

I am just glad there is proof that you sometimes have an "angry elf" too. She is always smiling it is refreshing to see. I will never complain again about having to many cables in my house. Tell Dave you are underpaid.

Chris and Erin said...

What are you building. Looked like cable but why blow drying might help really through me.

Hernandez Family said...

I'm all to familar with these days!

Aimee said...

I'm not sure I want to know what you are using the blow dryer for.

Send Neve over. Erin saw the picture of her crying and it was almost painful for her to view. It's just not something people see often. Like Lisa said - she isn't normally an "angry elf."

p.s. I will explain how gerbils get pregnant later. call me.

Anonymous said...

Is Dave making you do something for him?

Hendricksonblog said...

Yes for Dave and the blow dryer is to heat up the jacket to see if the connectors would slip on easier. All chinese to you Im sure. Speaking of did anyone see the chinese lady who posted a comment on my last post.......it was all sexy jargon when I translated it. I hope none of my readers clicked on it before i removed it.

Natalie said...

Those trashy comments don't happen when you have word verification. Sorry I missed the sexy chinese jargon, though.

I was a huge stickler for "no bottles beyond 12 months." But for some reason, my 18 month old just had the bottle removed 2 weeks ago. I'm getting lazy. And I don't even care.

Hendricksonblog said...

Thanks Natalie, maybe I will reinstate that trusty old word verification. It comes up with funny words sometimes anyway.

Mama H. said...

You could have called Grandma. Then two of us would have had a good day. Those kids are a great compensation for getting old and crazy.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures