Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things look bad for you, hey, what'cha gonna do?

What would my poor Sam have done if there hadn't been a Christmas and he hadn't just gotten a ton of toys?



Ahhh Yes!!! The same thing he always does.................lays on the floor and plays with 2 items that may or may not be toys. I guess it depends on what your playin'.
I am folding laundry and I hear "move it over there to activate the telescope" so I look down and there is Sam with his imagination running wild. Which one is the telescope? One could be considered a different kind of scope all together and no one wants that. (This is a basal thermometer that I used to take my temp orally while measuring mine every day for what seemed like half my life while trying to conceive this child, I guess its only fitting that he likes to play with it......p.s. that temp measuring crap never worked worth crap, I moved on to other things before getting pregnant with him)

4 comments:

Chad said...

our kids have spent more time playing with the boxes and containers the presents came in than they have their toys. Next year is going to be a cheap christmas!

Natalie said...

Sure, let the boy play with a rectal thermometer.

What other stuff worked, besides sex? As you can tell by the spacing of our children, we are a little challenged in that department too. I think I'll finish having them when I'm 45, at the rate I'm going.

Julia said...

I was getting a little worried about Sam until you clarified that the thermometer was used "orally"!

Lisa said...

I think my kids will all like to play with full/empty tums containers. Seeing I ate them more than anything else during pregnancy.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures