Monday, December 14, 2009

In the cottage there is joy

Logan and Ella fighting
Sam says "ahhh they are soo annorable" (he thinks that word is annoying but mixes it with adorable, I vote annoying)

Logan and Ella fighting
Logan says to Ella "you better watch your mouth or I will beat the crap out of you"
Sam says to Logan and Ella "Mom can beat the crap out of all of us"

Logan and Ella fighting
no one says anything

Logan and Ella fighting at dinner yesterday
I say: "You know you guys when you fight the only thing I want to do is bash your heads together like this (I demonstrate what it would look like) so be glad if I just hit you in the side of your head because what I really want to do would hurt a lot more. I really am holding back from what I really really want to do in my heart."
They laughed
I wasnt kidding
My heart tells me to do it.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

LAUGHING!!!! And finally a song that I could sing all the words without cheating.
i am glad to hear that my kids aren't the only ones who fight more now than any other time of the year. "santa's watching" means show how annorable we can be just to show we still will get presents and not coal. hahahah santa!!!
i want to hear what Morning April would want to do to them at 5 in the morning. that could possibly be 5 years to life i am thinking.

Natalie said...

I'm glad to hear it's not only my kids fighting. And that "Santa
s watching" crap doesn't work at my house I've tried it to no avail!

Anonymous said...

Just pinch them under their arms. The shirts will cover it and nobody will call the DCFS on you. Trust me, and by the time the dad notices it will be almost gone.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

My mom was so mad and mine and Ginger's fighting, and with me being the instigater and the biggest brat, the grabbed my face/head and bashed my head against hers. She was so mad she wanted to hurt me but knew she'd feel bad afterward so decided she'd feel better if she also inflicted pain upon herself. we had big bumps on our foreheads for a week. I was 14.

Natalie said...

Laurel, as a witness to that incident, you totally deserved more. Lucky for you, I usually didn't hold back and often beat the holy crap out of both you and Ginger. Especially Ginger. I loved beating her up.

As for my kids. . . . they fight too. It drives me crazy. I think you said the right thing, April.

Nichole said...

Oh man if I did to Ava what I wanted to do that girl would be afraid of me!! It's a good thing I know how to count to 10...it's my way of cooling off!!

Aimee said...

I wish I could count to 10. It is so annorable when my kids fight, too. I would love to bash some heads in, but I usually do the under the arm pinching like Angie. I read that out loud to them and they all started freaking out 'cause I'm not the only mom taht does that. It works great for public tantrums too. They get louder at first but then they shut right up when you move in like you're going to do it agian. Wha ah ah ah ah. Who's annorable now?

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures