Sunday, September 20, 2009

The days they turn into years

Logan : Church is three hours too long
Sam: (in a singing voice) I like square butts and I cannot lie.......thank you Burger King commercials. A real thank you too because I find those commercials hilarious. Its my 10 year old boy sense of humor.
Me: you guys need to learn how to act during the prayer. You are too old not to fold your arms and close your eyes.
Dave: What's Mom talking about she folds her arms but never closes her eyes.
I was super annoyed at him going against some teaching and then I realized the irony of his statement.

I dont know how she will eat. It's kind of a cute rainbow shape. She tried to show Logan the tooth and he whacked her hand and the tooth has yet to be found. He will have to come up with the funds in place of the fairy if it isn't found today. Not fairy like Erasure but the Tooth variety.
Sam: Mom, if I was made of metal I might not die.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Tell him he can come home with me, but he has to take a nap. That might even be worse for him who knows. How does Sam know that song??? Funny.

TammaRamma said...

I agree with Logan, church is three hours too long!

Susan Catmull said...

That picture is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Ella doesn't have to floss!

What do you let Sam do alone in his room?

I like Erasure!

Chad said...

Church is only 3 hours? Wow, could have fooled me.

Hendricksonblog said...

Just to clarify I love Erasure. One of the best ever. I am not fairy phobic. In fact I appreciate their videos the most and they are pretty out there femmy.

Anonymous said...

I like them because they are fairy!

Natalie said...

I like Ella's teeth. Good idea making Logan into the fairy. Tell Sam that if he's made of metal, he could never get close to any magnets.

Mama H. said...

It's hard to be mad for long at a kid with a face as cute as Neve's. I loved the kid-isms, but where does Sam get his material?

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures