Thursday, September 24, 2009

and do do what you wanna do

We have entered a new phase
she kind of looks like Phoebe to me here (you see it sarah?)
maybe its just the raunchy Lingwall look.....ha ha
It's called: My mom needs to actually watch me now and keep the bathroom doors shut.
I know I know........who was in charge of this kid while she had her way with the toilet paper?
You should see what she did to my Ivy plant.
She's still cute though
She is into button mashing now too so on off on off everything with a button goes for 9 more months or so.
I think she just may be auditioning for KISS
Uncle Mike thinks I need a rain gutter
My Mom thinks I just need to get more than 2 teeth
What good is two teeth unless its one on top and one on bottom?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I think that's the first picture I've seen when Neve isn't smiling 1,000%!! Looks like she conspired with Abigail on the t.p. thing. Makes a mess.

Chad said...

I think April did all this and is just blaming it on the poor kid.

Aimee said...

Man I love that kid! Look at her eyes. Talk about the puppy dog eyes - "Who me? I did nothing wrong."

Hernandez Family said...

Oh I can't wait for this phase!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't have a little puppy living somewhere in your house?

I think you owe Neve an apology for comparing her to Gene Simmons! That is one ugly man and his hair is even worse!

Here puppy, puppy!!!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures