Sunday, September 27, 2009

We move like cagey tigers

Logan is Nine and I am old and Sam is so old he's dust
For his birthday Logan wanted a "real" cake which means one that tastes good and not so much one that looks cute. I saw this at Costco and thought I could have the best of both worlds like Miley. Sad to report Logan said "Mom, I told you I wanted a real cake" and I thought I did so well. I should have gone with that big chocolate one that never disappoints. Oh well.
Logan got a bit of moolah and a lot of good gifts but my Dad is the king of random gifts and gave Logan that screwdriver (which i think is really for me) and then a case of theseIt seemed funny and odd but honestly my kids have been fighting over these peaches from the Mexican market for 3 days now. I guess i will go there and buy more tomorrow since I cant complain about my kids wanting fruit.
Sam wanted to take the screwdriver to preschool for show and tell which I dont think they have but I let him take it in his backpack anyway. (dont try that at home kids)Only at Aunt Sands School are screwdrivers allowed

Jakson Taylor Quinn Logan Sam Ella
He chose to go to Fat Cats for his activity and brought along a few friends. I had never been there but it was pretty fun and not too bad on the price...........until you hit the arcade of course.
The kids all got handcuffs with their tickets from the arcade. I'm not sure what that is about. Sam slept with his the first night and Dave let him fall asleep on his side of the bed. I just realized Sam left his sitting on Daves night stand. Hmmmmm funny!!

These are the auto bumpers that I really love especially when bowling with all ages and that is Sam's ball on the other side of the bumper. Not sure how that happened, but in the End
These were the scores. Sam "smoked" everyone as usual
Playing dead I guess and it was his idea and not Logan's who is behind the tombstone

13 comments:

Hernandez Family said...

I didn't know that there was real cakes and not real cakes.

Aimee said...

What is a real cake?

I love Fat Cat's - and the pizza there. It's super yummy. Just takes a long time to cook.

Have you used the handcuffs that were on the night stand yet? Or are those the one's that were out on the sidewalk the other day? Sam was pointing them out to us as we walked passed - they were broken.

p.s. this post is missing a funny Neve picture.

Aimee said...

p.s.s. Anjanette looks sexy in her profile picture. It's kind of funny.

Aimee said...

p.s.s.s. You can't unfriend me from your blog.

Anonymous said...

PS. Just holler and the glasses are yours!

Lisa said...

P.S. I am glad that you are OLD because then from the RS lesson yesterday I can say that I have adopted an OLDER lady in the ward as someone to be kind to, and I won't have to find another older lady to be nice to!!! Score for me!!

Note the PS is just to be cool like everyone else!!!

Happy Birthday Logan!

Natalie said...

I miss Fat Catz. They have some great pizza.

I think your dad's gifts are funny. Mexican peaches? For reals?

Amy said...

What a big boy he's getting! I think you did a great job with the cake, and if it tasted good, who cares huh? Fun pics, looks like Fat Cats was a hit too!

TammaRamma said...

Did you find "The Cure" for the perfect real cake?

Chad said...

I can't place the title yet... Is it Duran Duran? It sounds just familiar enough to know it, like the tip of my tongue kind of thing.

Please do not answer any questions about the handcuffs Aimee saw.

I thought it was Dave hiding behind the headstone.

I still use a handy screwdriver I got for my birthday once when I was 10.

Chad said...

and I want my pictures to be big!!! How do you do it? Mine never enlarge!!!

Chad said...

Nevermind, it just hit me... Darn Robert Smith and his lyrics.

Chad said...

Yes we still have VHS. We are poor, Ok. I still have a working atari 2600 too. Eat that Dave.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures