Sunday, August 30, 2009

Squares may look distant in her rear view mirror

80's garb never looked so cute to me
I wanted leg warmers for this dress but they were all the wrong colors so we went w/leggings. I love the scalloped bottoms. I never realize how small she is until I take a picture and then look at it. Why doesn't it work that way for myself in pictures. Are pictures not what prompt women everywhere to "start a diet tomorrow"?
Sam had a freak out attack at primary today so I brought him home and he promptly fell asleep......hmmmmm I hope he is not getting sick. He hates church therefore we may be hating Sunday mornings a lot in about 8 years. (oh wait sometimes we hate them now)
We lock him in his room and he screams behind his door "Dad dont do this, dont do this..............I cant take it..........Mom I love you..............mommy i looooove you........dont do this, I cant take it!"

So for my Sunday Lessons today I watched a couple of episodes of Freaks and Geeks. My sisters all used to watch this back in '99 and loved it. I am now seeing why. Very funny!!!

8 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

I can't believe how skinny those little legs are! What a pretty baby she is!

Anonymous said...

You should take a million pictures of Neve now, so when she is a woman and hates seeing a picture of herself, she will have a collection of cute pictures to look at. I would rather have a tooth pulled out than my picture taken. Jared's mom tried to take a picture last night, and I swore at her. I look at pictures of myself and I ask, "is my butt really that big?" and my children will answer, yes. Camera's suck.

Sarah Lee said...

yes, yes she's cute... no on to Freaks and Geeks. We will be (sadly) getting out last disc tomorrow. I think it just might be my favorite show ever. Really. It's totally how kids really are in high school. I love the geeks. And james franco is hot no matter how greasy his hair is. it's gets better and better.

Natalie said...

Can I go home from church if I throw a major tanny? How do you fix that one? Tell him the devil is at home waiting for him if he goes home from church. Yeah, that will scare some spirit into him. . .

My dad used to watch freaks and geeks, and he got really mad when they cancelled it. I need to rent it.

McNett Family Blog said...

Poor Sam! Usually Ella can calm him down but he wanted nothing to do with primary yesterday. Neve looks adorable by the way!

Sarah Lee said...

What kind of mom are you? Abby Cadabby is Elmo's girlfriend with pink hair and fairy wings... geesh.

And I feel the same way as sam, but just about getting up for church.

Aimee said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sam wasn't happy at church yesterday? I must've missed that one.

Mama H. said...

Maybe when Sam gets a little older, he can sluff SS and go to breakfast or the "Sev" as some of his not-so-distant relatives might have done. There's nothing wrong with this little kid's heart, though. He's as genuinely good as it gets. Neve is lovely no matter what she wears (or doesn't.) Angie, if this is the right one, how could anyone swear at Leslie Backman the ultimate angel???

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures