Friday, August 7, 2009

Sleep with one eye open....

If I could only somehow type out the sound that came from me when I saw this picture I would. I even took it but had no idea what was actually captured until I had my camera out of the blinding sunlight. I need to clarify that she is eating sand (hence the title). Samuel is not so little and he probably ate 3 tablespoons of sand while we were at Pineview. He likes it I guess. Kind of the same consistency as sugar.

My movie recommendations. Pick just one or all. He's sure not to disappoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkNIUw0c2s

12 comments:

TammaRamma said...

Gripping your pillow tight....=]

Chad said...

Dirt can be anyone's staple. mmmmmm.

Susan Catmull said...

So funny. Love those cute little teeth. Classic!

Hernandez Family said...

She's a cutie! I ate dirt when I was her age too.

Keri said...

Mike and I gasped when we saw these pictures! How does she still manage to look so cute while doing it though?

Natalie said...

MMMMMMM, sand paper diaper tomorrow. She's really cute. I'm thinking of having another baby. Could I just take yours? She'll do just fine. Oh, and I like that Sam feller too.

Lisa said...

Man I gotta get me a Neve I tell you. She is about as cute as they come that is for sure. Man I love that girl!!!

Anonymous said...

love it! Just curious how here business went down the next day.

Mama H. said...

OSHA Jr. (Luke) called out in panic later in the week, "Sam's eating sand." I calmly replied, "I know. He really likes it."
Love those kids! Thanks for sharing them with us this week.

Sarah Lee said...

I love all of those. Especially the back shot of her. Me and sean saw a shirt (I think at the childrens place) when we were in Park city that said "Yes, i'm always this happy" and I said you need to get it for Steve.

Liz said...

I freaked out when I saw Sam inhaling all the sand, but I guess he's getting some nutrients from it.

Amy said...

Hilarious, love the pics and I LOVE even more that I'm singing Metallica now. Woo hoo, one of my favs!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures