Monday, July 27, 2009

Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it

The other day I walked in on this

It reminded me of this The only differences are
1. The hard hats
2. Way back when, this was our only T.V. Size option.
Why do you think the kids choose the littlest screen and the most uncomfortable seating?
Interesting
!!!

This is just to prove Neve got her big mouth from me, now as far as the loud mouth is concerned for Sam I've yet to find a way to prove it came from Dave besides ear-witness accounts from his parents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember a time when we were afraid of our brains being sucked by the tv, it was a form of protection. You should get some for your threesome. Neve is a clone of you!

Keri said...

OK - so I totally thought the last picture WAS NEVE! I called Mike into the room and said "who is that?" and he said "duh, Neve" and then I said "where was that picture taken?" and he said "whoa"
SO AWEOMSE I love all these old pictures!

Lisa said...

I think it is good to have the extra protection. You never know when the sky will start falling. And I think that is Neve and you have changed your bedspread without telling any of us. You cant fool me.

Keri said...

Hey so I just realized how great my spelling of "awesome" was . . . . hmmmmmm

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures