Thursday, July 2, 2009

She's gonna throw him in the stew

I'm giving up on my privacy. (how long was that like 4 days?) I'm not a private person as those who know me can attest. So for anyone who doesn't care for me they can go buy themselves this t-shirt (they have it on amazon) and stand in front of me when they wear it. It is too annoying to have a private blog and you end up having to invite the people who get mad at you anyway, or they get mad at you for that. Plus my parents are having a hard time viewing it and I've yet to get around to inviting non-bloggers.
Its all just too annoying so I am opting out.
This title will only be known by Dr. Demento fans across the world (Chad). So start your google there Angie B., the title is an offense in itself if you know the song and like dogs. I'm a Dr. Demento fan if you can't tell since my last two posts were from the show. Minus the Michael Jackson post I hid for "offenses" sake.

10 comments:

Chad said...

Are you saying I am the only Dr Demento fan here? Funny you mention that, I just bought a collection of Dr Dememto recordings from Ebay. I can't wait to bring back the days of Star Trekin, Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, boot to the head, and more! Those were the days.

Chad said...

Did I miss the Michael Jackson post? I did an MJ post too. Tell your readers to check it out at
http://chadsaysrebeccasays.blogspot.com

That's my "written for entertainment about whatever I want to write about" blog.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a show from Dr. Demento....maybe I should.

I tell you, pissing people off is a high!

Chad said...

HA HAAA. Angie thinks you watch Dr Demento. HA haaaa. Silly Rabbi, DR Demento was a radio program. Every sunday night on Rock 103 in jr high years. Stayed up til midnight most nights listening to it.

Angi said...

I always knew you guys were old, but seriously? Radio programs? You are in a whole new league now as far as I'm concerned.
How's that for offesive?
Sorry, but there's no fluffy, cutesy, happy, compliments here either.

Lisa said...

I must honestly say I have/had never heard of said Dr Demento either. I must have lived a very sheltered youth. But maybe it is because you are SO much older than me! And can I just say I found your Chad character's blog (that he shared here) quite entertaining!!

Lisa said...

O yeah, but I should know ANY Seinfeld reference!! No other greater show. Brian disagrees and says Simpsons wins.

Anonymous said...

radio,,,,,really. Where did you people grow up, with the Walton's?

Mama H. said...

Do what you must, but don't ever stop your blog! It's better than a comic strip and I don't even get half the jokes and references. I love it!

The Sivulich's said...

Yeah not cool to block your blog. I love reading it!! My mother & I enjoy reading it. :)

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures