Thursday, July 23, 2009

But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat

I took the kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden (aka the Hood)
We took our horses instead of driving
It was really fun but definitely geared for younger kids and girls or maybe just not so much Logans cup of Postum
Logan making a flip book

PRESIDENT ELLBAMA
One of the things Logan really liked was the state and country quizzes

Sam wrote this and its sort of sideways but pretty good handwriting for a kid with skills

aHHHHHH Part of the makings for "Regular" at his fingertips
A Ham with a stage
Neve stayed at my moms to mop the floors with her onsie. She came back pretty clean and I wish i could say that after she army crawls around my kitchen but i cant so i wont. Neve has substanially more hair than my last post with a picture of her and they are only a week and a half apart, I guess I should stop stimulating her hair follicles.

SAMISM: Going down a hill in the car. "WEEEEE that creeped me out"

6 comments:

Liz said...

Caden really liked the Treehouse Museum when we took him there. We should take him there more. You should've stopped by and visited us!

Anonymous said...

I like the crazy horse in front of the Temple picture.
When we lived in Farmington, the kids did field trips up to that place, I never went, good to wee what it is.
How do you stimulate Neve's hair follicles? I need to do it to Jared!

Aimee said...

That's some pretty impressive blogging considering your migraine. I didn't even accomplish that today.

Is Sam going for a record on how long you can make a "temporary" tattoo last?

I knew I would see your pix and wish we had gone. Oh well - at least I got to sleep in.

Natalie said...

That's a pretty nice horse statue next to the temple! Logan looks like he has lighting coming out of his rearendedness. Impressive.

Does your baby ever not smile? Serious, she makes me happy.

Mama H. said...

This looks like tons of fun! Can I just say that I just wait for Neve to come so my floors get mopped at all! Your kids are lucky to have a mom who finds time to play with them even though she has a crazy life.

Hernandez Family said...

I thought that Neve was Ella's patient there for a minute. I was really offended that you would leave your baby alone where she could roll off.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures