Friday, April 24, 2009

WARNING!! Mature content

Made you Look!!!
I did that post title for the weak stomached (Mike, Sarah, Jamie, Dad)
This is after I cleaned her eyes out so she could open them this morning, so if you think this is sick feel glad I cleaned her up a little first (true to Neve form though she is still trying to smile)




Neve and Ella each have their own version of an elephant trunk these days. Neve's smokes so Sam thinks hers is better.
Neve doesn't like to smoke
All of my kids got to spend some time with this little machine and therefore I am glad I own it so I can use it at leisure. (Logan did enjoy it the most though) I wonder if there is something I could put in it to "inhale" for me? any ideas....email them to me.
I sure love those people who see that holding a sick baby all day and night is taxing for me especially while trying to accommodate a 3 year old (seriously how do people handle the back to back kids ....Angi???) I even got something that was just what the Dr. ordered and Ella and Sam were saved from witnessing the disturbing scene Logan will forever be traumatized by at the ENT sucking out Neves ears. Dave even holds her and WoWs at the same time.....what dedication to _______(insert WoW or Neve as you see fit).
I was tired and I dont even know what tired is, then Neve slept through the night last night........she must really be sick. I'm sure glad she likes to go on walks and doesnt cry so we both can have some Zen at the same time. (I thought of Zen because we watch Life....I love that show)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Poor baby. It looks like you've been on snot patrol duty. Sorry. Um, what is WoW?

Lisa said...

I laughed out loud at the insert either WOW or your childs name. HILARIOUS!!! But that is because I know that both of our husbands came to bed after 2:30 in the morning! Sorry for little Neve there really is nothing worse than a sick baby. Well maybe a WOW husband!!!

Noslo Family said...

Glad I'm not the only one who posts "sick" pictures. Hope you all get feeling better soon.

Hernandez Family said...

I don't know whats worse being sick your self or having sick kids.

TammaRamma said...

Put some "Oregano" in there to inhail! Ha ha ha! I'm glad that we're through the WoW phase. You know it's bad when you think taking a bat to the computer is a good idea....
Hope you guys can be booger free soon! =]

Anonymous said...

she is still super cute. Hope she feels better and you get some rest.

Chad said...

Eucylyptus plants help to refresh and energize the body. Try that in your Degobah Gas Mask.

Mama H. said...

You could always try the clove, cinnamon, thyme concoction that we tried to kill Mike with.

Seriously, I think that baby needs her grandma to just come hold her and/or play with Sam. I'm available.

Mama H. said...

Sorry, I forgot to ask....
What IS WOW?

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures