Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do you have the time,.............................

Easter Day With Many a Bray


My crew

Sam and Ella with their bunnies. My mom hadn't gotten these bunnies this year that she bought the kids last year and Nellie informed me that her kids thought the bunnies were part of the egg hunt and she thought they might be disappointed. So being the people pleaser that I am, I called my mom and told her and she sent Grandpa to Walmart to buy out the whole shelf. He gladly ran that errand and saved Easter. One year my mom hid the eggs the night before and the neighbors dog "Caesar" came over and ate them all. It was funny and I think we rehash the memory every Easter. That dog probably had some serious puppy gas!!! good thing for the Newtons, he was an outside dog.

4 comments:

Noslo Family said...

Cute kids on Easter. Thanks for organizing the Egg hunt. My kids had a great time. Thanks for you comments on my blog too.

Natalie said...

I love those bendy easter bunnies. Your kids have a very good grandpa to hunt something down at the Wal-Mart. That's like total sacrifice and devotion.

Anonymous said...

I love that Ella's dress matches her doll...I want one!

Aimee said...

I thought I was the only geek to buy all Childrens Place clothing for Easter. Josh is about to refuse the tradition now that he's 10, but I will work it for as long as I can. Ella looks darling in that green, btw.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures