Saturday, January 10, 2009

bend your knees in time. LDTTWA. What movie? Susan?

My mom was tending Sam last night and for some odd reason they were discussing Chucky and Sam told my mom that he could beat Chucky up because he has strong "nuts". My mom said "oh really" and he said "no no no no no no no strong shoulders and elbows". She got a good laugh out of that. I call my mom a few times a week and sometimes once a day to tell her about the funny crap Sam says. I will miss him when he grows up.

5 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

All I can think of right now is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or is that Mary Poppins. LOL I have no idea. LOL.

Natalie said...

Yeah, the curtains DO look like candy. Just don't lick them. Cute room stuff.

Hendricksonblog said...

Lets do that time warp again!!!!

Brian said...

Maybe he will make a living out of saying funny things. It worked for Seinfeld.

Keri said...

OK first of all I love that movie! But of course I love Sam more - I will also miss this adorable hilarious little man, but I have a feeling he will always be entertaining!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures