Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You never act the way you should


This is the cute fabric for her curtains, I think I like it because it reminds me of candy.
Just a close up of some cute paper I mostly stole from Angi's ridiculous collection.


After much input from sisters, friends, strangers on the street, some hands on help from my mom and, some stolen scrapbook paper from Angi, two walls have come to completion in Neve's room. (the quilt on the wall was made by my mom) I think the letters might be a little crooked but it is really hard to hang cursive letters evenly. I thnk I will put some sort of rod above them to hang the ribbon from but for now it will have to do. If anyone is in the market for a girls Mobile this is the best one ever. It plays all sorts of tunes, puts a light show on the ceiling, has a remote you use from the door so they dont see you and the music fades out after ten minutes.


SAMISMS
Sam :"Mom I am going to punch you in the face if you say that to Logan"
Me: "Sam you can go to your room, you don't talk to me like that"
Sam: "Why, it's not a swear word mom, it's a triangle word."

This morning Dave left to take the kids to school and I was in Neve's room changing her and Samuel suddenly sounded panicked and started running through the house saying "mommy, mommy, mommy!" So me being the mean mom I am decided to hide for a minute just to see what he would do if he thought I left him here alone. He looked around for a while saying "mommy" and then he calmly started walking down the hall with his head bowed saying "oh, this is not wonderful, this is not wonderful" I called his name right after that and he was happy to see that I hadnt left him.. What an interesting kid.

7 comments:

The Royals said...

Hilarious! I can just imagine that coming out of his sweet little mouth!

Julia said...

Freakin' hilarious!

Nichole said...

hahahaha!!! Some kids can think of the funniest things!!

Keri said...

The room looks AWESOME and as usual - that kid cracks me up!

Susan Catmull said...

Beautifl room set up. That Sam may become a comedian you never know. LOL

Brian said...

I have a boy room that is in dire need of something. As of the mobile Luke has lost all "toys" for the bed privilege now. He is such a crappy sleeper and Tanner never rolls over to see it. Love the room though really.

The Royals said...

Her room is so cute! These are times when I wish I had a girl!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures