Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, who are the people in your neighborhood

We will SEE your two babies and Raise you one more baby, 3 BYU onsies, a sweet hairdo, some Mountainside Electric paraphernalia (tags removed), a docile camel and a Sacrament meeting to remember.

Yes, the pulpit was sinking!!!
My brother Kerry said it was like a Napolean Dynamite Sacrament meeting. I may have to agree.
Thank you all for having this experience with Dave and I, we couldnt have asked for better people to share such moments with.....
This little girl brings more joy in our lives than we thought......it continues to surprise us!!!

6 comments:

Brian said...

Today was the perfect storm. It was fantastic!!! Nev, Your blessing day will go down as one of THE BEST!!! Love you guys!

Keri said...

WHOA - that picture of the camel scared me a little (thought it was an alien . . . )

I will never forget this blessing day and am very grateful to have been there! (for both the "perfect storm" and Neve!)

Liz said...

I rather enjoyed the story about the camel. Lucas missed it and I was trying to tell him about it and it just wasn't the same.

Natalie said...

Ok, whatever happened sounds pretty good. I sure like those onesies!! Too bad they're on some scary dolls. That's probably the point.

Anonymous said...

Well I am curious, what happened at the blessing. Sounds juicy!

Aimee said...

Oh how I love your little girl. Well, I love all of your kids, but Neve is precious. Only our ward has "special" meetings like that one.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures