Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Oh the way Glen Miller Played"

50 Years Later
This is a Christmas Miracle!!!! I did her hair........whooda thunk!
For those that dont know me better this good of hair by my hand is truly a miracle and yet you might all think it is crap. Be happy for me and pretend.
Sam is ready to head off to "somewhere". No he is not wearing pants again Uncle Mike and in answer to your next question "no one is watching him"
Ella's first and last tumbling performance. She is trying her hand in clogging........yes the Hendrickson tradition lives on...........for a while anyway............she seems to like it though and is catching on really fast. The Johnson "twins" are in the photo with her and it all gets very confusing.........Ella, Emma, Erin...........Who named these kids? and what is it with that name "Neve" anyway?
The title of this post is namely for Jamie although she never reads my blog.
I will finish it up if any of you want to Karaoke it later......(not the China kind)
"songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days"

7 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

And you said you can't do hair? Whatever. She looks so cute. Great job, I will be sending Presli over later so be ready.

Anonymous said...

Were you a beauty school dropout?

Aimee said...

Oh I love our tumbling nights. Good times. Now on to cloggin nights. BTW I don't like the picture of Neve. It kind of creaps me out. She's beautiful and then that hair.. anyway. Ella always looks great. Hair done or not. She has parents with great style.

Natalie said...

Nice wiglette. Every baby needs a picture with a wig. And every boy needs a picture in lots of clothing, lose the pants.

The Royals said...

Her hair IS beautiful!

Brian said...

You can do anything you set your mind to. Only for you though April. I am not a believer in that crap!! She does look really cute.

Sarah Lee said...

neve looks creepy, don't like it. that is not Ellas real hair, right? Does Sam ever wear pants?

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures