Monday, October 20, 2008

In a little creepy place





My sisters Nellie, Sarah, and Susan and I took the kids to Gardner Village probably on the worst day ever so here are a few photos I got amongst the chaos. I couldnt resist the last one and I think Sam looks like Deron Williams for some odd reason. The top picture is the whole crew and as you can plainly see we were not successful at getting even half of them to look. For a good time and if you have known us forever figure out who is whose. There are two not relates though.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I think I spotted a couple of Nellie's kids, and I see yours, but I have no idea with the rest. Lots of kids. I think if you shaved your head, you would look just like your little boy.

Anonymous said...

April, you should shave your head just so we could see if Natalie is right!!!

Sarah Lee said...

He totally looks like Deron! funny.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures