Tuesday, October 21, 2008

if you're 25 years old and unmarried, you're a menace to society.

Brian, Sean, Lucas, Eric, Adam, Adam, Eric, Dave, Logan, Grandpa Bray, Matt, & Grandpa H.

25 seems so far away but what the heck........................so did 8!!!!!
Logan was very proud and I enjoyed watching him the next day at church marching around with a deep sense of pride in himself.
I'm not a sappy sort but I couldn't ask for a better oldest child. Don't get me wrong he fights, and teases and talks back but for the most part he is very responsible, smart, driven, and takes pride in the things he does (minus his handwriting and eating cleanliness). I know that whatever he sets his mind to do he will be successful just like his Dad and I couldn't be more happy to have him be mine. Thanks to all of those who came to support him in an important step in his life even though he doesnt realize the magnitude of it now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture. Congrats to Logan, and Dave you look so cute in your jumpsuit. I wish I could rub your FUZZY HEAD.

Sarah Lee said...

I was getting all serious and then I laughed out loud at your "eating cleanliness" assesment.

Heather said...

He wouldn't be a Hendrickson if he didn't fight and talk back every now and then. He probably gets the eating cleanliness thing from our side of the family too. Congrats Logan. We love you!

Am I the only one who thought it was humorous to read this sweet post with the Poltergeist Theme Song playing in the background?

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Oh man, I miss your family, especially when I see this picture of Adam.

Natalie said...

Ok, so I haven't seen your extended family in a while. Since when did your dad become a general authority? Or Stake President for that matter? He looks like one anyway. He'll probably get a laugh out of that. Great to see Adam too.

Very nice to see your son got bap-TIE-zed. There are a couple of milestones in life that make you feel kind of old. That's one of them. I'm with Heather. I love the poltergeist theme-song mixed in with a little religion. Very fitting.

Brian said...

That really is such a cute little pic. That will most likely make it on the wedding video in 20 plus years. The jump suit is most flattering!!! We loved it.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures