Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Tag and my body is revolting from yard work so I will oblige

I've been tagged....

The first is a one word tag.
Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your significant other? Dave
Your hair? Snarls
Your mother? Linda
Your father? Alan
Your favorite thing? Plants
Your dream last night? Insomnia
Your favorite drink? Coke
Your dream/goal? 36/24/36 just kidding
The room you are in? Office
Your hobby? Gardening
Your fear? Kidnappers
Where do you want to be in 6 years? La la land
What you are not? Phoney
Muffins? Tops
One of your wish list items? Table
Where you grew up? West Valley
The last thing you did? Planted 200 bulbs
What are you wearing? Stretch pants!
Favorite gadget? garage door opener
Your pets? So this says one word answers and then ask for Pets (plural) Winnie,Lucy
Your computer? nope
Your mood? good
Missing someone? My waist
Your car? Yukon
Something you are not wearing? makeup
Favorite store? none
Like Someone? many
Your favorite color? Brown
When is the last time you laughed? at myself when I split my pants bending down this morning
Last time you cried? Last night watching biggest loser (yes Im a loser)

The last part is called 7 things
7 things I can do
Put my contacts in with no mirror
put my feet behind my head (i am not proving this to anyone)
walk anywhere barefoot just like angie (dave calls them tongan feet)
tie shoes with my feet.............not my own shoes of course.
Tell you the truth
forget people's names
Cry

7 things I can't do
I can't act
I can't scrapbook (and dont want to)
I can't sit through a movie a 2nd time
I can't eat past 4 o clock
I can't sleep through the night
I can't keep up with 3 and soon it will be 4
I can't keep up with facebook

7 things that attracted me to Dave:
His legs
He was already one of my best friends and Jamie was the other so I only had one choice
Brown hair
Likes sports
He tolerated all of my emotions really well (still does)
He is smart
He let me be who I am and liked me that way

7 things I say most often
Dont say stupid
GOOOOOODNIGHT!!!!!
Ella
Logan
Brown (AKA sam)
because I'm smart
good job

7 celebrities I admire:
ummmm I cant say that I really admire many, I dont usually think about it much plus I would only say they have great teeth or good hair or something like that so I will skip this one

7 Favorite foods
Bread
Tamales
Cereal
coke
toffee
Hot chocolate from Starbucks
parfaits

7 People I tag ( I know it's more than 7)
Anyone who has time to burn

9 comments:

Amy said...

Good job April, loved it. So are you going to have that baby or what? How much longer do you have?

Love that you love to garden, I don't know, I just think it's way cool because I wished I did.

Anonymous said...

What a good sport. I was actually thinking that was mean of me, because of the baby coming and all.

Jared calls my feet monkey feet. Shoe are so over rated, unless they are flip flops!

Unknown said...

Yes, I saw you out there in the yard today...I thought maybe it was a secret way to get into labor or something.:) On Sunday I also noticed how long your hair it getting! I like it.

Julia said...

Enlightening, as always, to learn more about my long-distance friend...

I've been wondering, too. When is your baby due?!

Becky said...

Hey April,
Found your blog and I'm loving it.

Maybe the insomnia is due to the large amounts of coke?

Every time I go to Reams Adam tells me that you're going to have a baby. What a funny guy.

This post was fun to read!

Heather said...

I can't believe you're still planting bulbs April. That'll put you in labor for sure! I'm laughing that you split your pants though. And I share your life's dream of the 36/24/36 proportions. HA! HA!

Now don't hate us, but Dallin and Gracie just tagged Logan and Ella too. Sorry! They don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Natalie said...

How do you spit stretch pants?? Good job for figuring it out. I thought that was the whole point of tuna pants: they don't split.

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay all
The first pants were not stretch.....I moved to that after the blowout and stayed hole free the rest of the day. And yes I am paying dearly today but not with contractions just pain but I still have to admit it was all worth it and I will probably be in the backyard tomorrow (only 80 this time)

Brian said...

You make me hurt all over again thinking of you. You always put a smile on my face when I read your blog or talk to you for that matter. Do you cry at biggest loser because they lose weight or they get kicked off?? I don't like the whole kicking off part I don't think it is fair. I better not get started on that.
Peace

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures