Sunday, July 13, 2008

When did Motley Crue become classic rock?

Stop Rubbing your eyes!!! You are seeing this swimsuit clearly.........and yes this was taken this year, in fact, it was a few short days ago. Click on the photo to get the full effect. We all had a great time, including Eric with these trunks dug from the depths of Adams chest of drawers. I'm not sure how they even fit him but, we were sure they would hit knee length on Adam if they are this long on Eric. It was decided that he needed a pink ribbed tank to go with this but we couldn't round one up to complete the look. At least he has the legs for it I suppose!!! There are always good times to be had when Eric gets a hold of someone elses clothes (especially Susans).
This was at our Bray family camping trip at Pineview so more pictures to come but I had to take some time to let all enjoy a flashback. Susan.........no giving away the artist of the lyrics above....

5 comments:

Chad said...

1985. I know the artists. Nice album.

Susan Catmull said...

My lips are sealed.

Sarah Lee said...

I have no idea who the artist is... the Cure? i'm just guessing. Wait who did the "You'll Dance to Anything song?" Was it Dead Milkmen... they say a whole bunch of crap about other bands....hmmmm, i don't know.
I still say we should have gotten Eric a matching pink wife-beater.

Brian said...

I thought I was in Brian's home video's of years past. It would have been mine, but we didn't do vacations! Did every guy own a pair of hot pink shorts or swim suit??
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Way cute blog. I love the music!!!
Angie

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures