Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Son I've made a life outta readin' peoples faces......


Who doesn't love a little Kenny??? Pre-face reconstruction I mean............does anyone recognize his mug anymore? He and Dolly could meet every year and they'd be seeing someone new each time. I do wonder how far back do people let their hairlines get before they realize these face lifts are not making them look any younger any more??? When your hair starts mid- skull.....c'mon theres something a wry!!!!

Logan is teaching Sam and Ella a little card game most like to call "War"
Sam uses it to insult others as you see him call Ella "stupid" in this little diddy. (what a sweetie pie) Notice Ella looks at me for reprimand but I couldn't ruin the video by being a good parent.
The ending of this little game is that Sam "beat Logan and Ella" (his words). He is the only person Logan doesn't mind getting beat by.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Go Sam! Little cutie. I love the "stupid" comment (I didn't know Sam had that in him) and Ella's reaction. Just classic!

Chad said...

I loved war as a kid, now I hate it. I get 10 points by the way.

Brian said...

We don't say "stupid". Brin/Ash

Mama H. said...

Thanks for a glimpse of three of my favorite people in the world. Last time I believe Sam said, "I beat you up" when he won. Cute!

Brian said...

I judge not your child nor your parenting on things kids say. Ashlyn has now told a baby "just keep the freakin' binkie in your mouth" I mean really "we don't say that word" for hells sake. I guess we don't say that word for that matter either.
Love your swearing friend who cant seem to control herself anymore
Lisa

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures