Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jack: You wanna beer? Ron : It's 7 o'clock in the morning. Jack :Scotch?


A better hint--------Micheal Keaton-----Teri Garr

Just think there were 5 more here yesterday...............the only difference..............I had one more mom here to help wrangle them. That whole polygamy thing........with this many kids..........yeah I kind of get it.................especially after making a meal.
These are Sarah's kids Faye, Daphne, and Pheobe. I'm not sure who has it worse her (at girls camp) or me. At least I get to sleep in a decent bed. If only I drank beer!!!!!!
This title is a little more difficult and is a really old movie........

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're killing me. How pregnant are you again? I'm beginning to wonder what your limit is...when you hit it let us know. I'm sure it will make a good blogging post.:)

Susan Catmull said...

OK well you have me stumped on this one. I have no idea what it's from.
I'm not sure if I'd rather be tending kids or cleaning out rooms like I've been doing for 2 days now and that's just Sydneys. I start the boys room tomorrow.

Hendricksonblog said...

The problem with that is you usually are cleaning out rooms and tending your kids at the same time. They are actually being really good it just looked like a ton of kids in Ellas room.

Susan Catmull said...

I don't even have a clue- I think they were both in Mr. Mom. But I really don't know ???????

Brian said...

I am just offended that you didn't call and have my kids over too. I mean really. I think Mr. Mom is a good guess. Let me know. His name is Jack in that (isn't it?!)

Unknown said...

Hey, I may be a cry baby...but at least this way I avoid mental/physical breakdowns at all costs. (And keep from puking again.):)

Just let us know when "open play day" is at the Hendrickson Park.:)

Chad said...

Not that old of movie. Its a good one though. I love Batman.

Sarah Lee said...

I have no idea on the movie... I would have guess mister mom too. Our kids look weird in that picture. Phoebe looks like a boy, Ella and faye look crazy and sams eyes are closed. Funny they are all in there.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures