Sunday, July 27, 2008

grinned themsleves to death, smiled so much they failed to take a breath

I don't think I posted Ella's first lost tooth so here is second fiddle. She has pulled her own teeth out so far. She twists with a paper towel until blood comes and then she knows she is close. She always comes to show me with the tooth in a really awkward position and halfway pulled before she finishes the deed. I love this kind of stuff. The only thing that is better is when they let me pull it. Shoulda been a dentist.............
Side note.....................Does this child look like Dave or what?????

4 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

That picture just made me laugh and laugh. I love the look on her face. My kids are the opposite. They wait until it's hanging by a thread and then they still freak out when I touch it and it falls out.

Chad said...

I love the quoted band. I need them on my IPOD.

Julia said...

Okay, April. This is where we part company. When Noah loses his first tooth, I will want no part of it. Sooooo gross. Let me guess, you are one of those people who like popping pimples, too?

The Bronson Bunch said...

April, I am the same way! I love pulling Austin's teeth! Jason thinks I might have a problem, he says it is ruthless the way I enjoy it! Ha ha ha!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures