Sunday, July 27, 2008

Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry.


Mission accomplished!!!!!
So I realized a few days into potty training when I was not having a ton of success that the only problem with this guys method and my child is that the motivator is food and drink. Samuel is not really a fan of either so DUH!!!! how would this help him want to go? It didnt.......
So the above picture is to show you what did motivate him to go. He is now potty trained for the most part and the proud owner of 11 new shiny matchbox cars.
BTW----you get a freebie on this title because I love the song too much not to add it to my playlist........

5 comments:

Keri said...

Oh April, your blog always makes me break out a great big smile! Way to go Sam!!

Susan Catmull said...

Way to think out of the box (or Bowl) for this problem.

Brian said...

This is the song that never ends..yes it goes on and on my friend... Way to go Sammie. I especially love the 350Z. -Brian

Chad said...

Now come and potty trainmy boy!

Sarah Lee said...

That's funny, I didn't even think about the fact that he doesn't eat... at all. Plus, i'm sure the cars are much better than a peeing dolly.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures