Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"But I've got to think twice before I ......................."

For those that don't get the relevance of my titles here's the key....................they are almost always lyrics or quotes from movies so it is this little mind game I like to play first with myself to keep my brain working and secondly to work yours too...............Hint : his name is 2 first names and he used to be in a band with Andrew........My following comments may also be a clue.
I really need to have some of this with my sweet little Sam.
Lie: Potty training is easier the more times you have done it.
Lie: your smartest kid will potty train the fastest.
Truth: As soon as you get your carpets cleaned your child will only pee their pants in that room.
Truth: A Person should not expect perfection from a 2 year old.
Half Truth: I promise to never get frustrated with this potty training adventure.

It has only been one day but my butt hurts from sitting by him on the floor and I am somewhat limited on positions by this point.
I am patient, I am patient, I am patient, I am patient, I am patient, I am patient (no, not helping).

7 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Hand Held up high.
"I know, I know, I know"
my guess is George Michael??????

Chad said...

Wham! You quoted wham? I am not sure what is worse, quoting wham or the fact that I knew it right away. Or am I wrong?

Hendricksonblog said...

No not Wham but yes George.......hey I loved Wham back in the day.......I think he was on my mind because he was on Idol or something and I was so grossed out by his creepiness and his ridiculous sunglasses and plastic surgery......

Mama H. said...

Well at least now I understand why I will never understand the titles for your posts, but I still love the parts a senior citizen can comprehend. Sam performed admirably for us when we stopped by. Truthfully, everyone would probably have a hard time liking you if you trained all your kids in 4 hours. Hang in there!

Amy said...

Oh April I sympathize with you, I absolutely HATE potty training. I think I would rather poke my eyeballs out with a knife than potty train, wow that was a little graphic, but that's how bad I hate it. Luckily my boys were pretty easy, well Taylor was, Dallin took a little longer. I hear girls are easier than boys, lets hope for my sake. Good luck.

The Royals said...

I love your budweiser ad!

Hendricksonblog said...

What I am willing to sacrifice just for a theme huh????

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures