Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is a tag so I will fool no-one with a clever title!!

4 Jobs I have held
Newspaper Girl (on my bike)
Reams--fastest checker in Magna or most cities for that matter(Scary I know)
Franklin-Fastest box builder in the west (aka Franklin Covey)
Prudential R.E.--most swear words said under ones breath in a day award (have you ever worked with real estate agents--------yikes!!!)---Pearce's are not included in this stereotype.

4 Movies I could watch over and over
Do you people know me???? I will give it a whirl
Sixteen Candles
Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
That was then, this is now

4 T.V. shows I like
Once again am I limited to just 4?
24
Law and Order
Medium
The Office

4 Items I could not live without every day
Water (ice preferable)
Feather Pillows
Food
Toilet

4 Places I'd rather be
Not doing a tag
Hawaii
On a cruise (anywhere)
South America

4 Things I do everyday without fail
Eat Breakfast
Eat Lunch
Eat Dinner
Brush my teeth

4 of My favorite foods
Mexican
Cherries
Raspberries
Caramel Corn

4 Items I wish I had right now
A nanny
An awning on the back of my house
Some Mature Trees
A built in pool

4 Things on my to-do list
Finish this post
Make ribs for Daves Dinner
Make mashed potatoes
Make chocolate fudge cake (is anyone hungry now?)

4 People I am tagging
I could not be so bold
Chad, chad , chad.................this is not a tag but a gentle reprimand

2 comments:

Chad said...

I said black black no touchbacks!

Jeremiah said...

I have been avoiding the "tagging" bit myself, but this one was rather entertaining.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures