Monday, June 16, 2008

She was afraid to come out of the locker..........

I thought to complain about how hot it is because my grass is a little unhappy but then I remembered complaining about it not being hot, so I refrained. Has anyone else ever noticed that the last swimmers in the pool by a long shot are always girls? They don't seem to ever get enough............me and a few of my sisters are still this way. Although pool time is not as fun when you have the crappy task of making sure kids don't drown. I saved a kid the other day at swimming lessons and I thought his mom could have at least slipped me a $20 but no luck.........I do notice that she pays much better attention now so that is payment enough I guess.
I have this keen eye for the child that is calmly swimming underwater but really is drowning. Should have been a lifeguard I suppose!! Except they probably have to clean up floaters too......not so much a fan of that. Many people paid dearly last year for the opportunity to swim along side these little wonders. What us humans wont risk for a good time!!!!
To a better swimming year for all those that now weigh 25 lbs less than last year and paid a grave price to look better in a suit this year. Kudos!!!! I am a little jealous....masochistic I know.
P.S.-- Ella is in the back behind these two little orphan girls that just showed up on my doorstep.

4 comments:

Chad said...

Be careful, or you'll get floaters in your house. We had the priveledge of getting the pool pukes last year, but I didn't even get to drop 20 lbs for it.

Nichole said...

My sister-in-laws whole family had the runs for a week because of pool poo!! My mom told me that the father's day get together was a lot of fun...she said all the kids played in the pool! I wish we could have been there.

Brian said...

I would really watch out for all the orphan kids who just show up you never know where they have been. They do LOVE you guys though. If I am not careful they will never want to come home. (who am I kidding they all ready don't) I don't blame them though!!!
Love you guys more than you know!!
Lisa

Chad said...

pssst, April, time for a new post... you are keeping me hanging..

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures