Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I had a bad day!!!


We had to get this on video. He knows all the lines just not necessarily in the right order.
Sam also sings Glory Glory Hallelujah, Best of Both Worlds, and 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-one hun.......dred.
A few other funny things Sam says while waiting for this thing to upload.
He thinks sacrament water is "Tasty"
Calls my Purse a person
Says Be--Tuz for because.
Says he loves us mostest mostest with the toastest or chicken nuggets or whatever food he is thinking of at the time.
Loves Cinnamon Life (maybe we should have named him Mikey) with no milk though which is funny because he drinks milk non-stop........I guess once it gets to his stomach its like a normal bowl of cereal in there.....just shake him up a bit.
Is sort of a George Costanza and likes to wear pajama pants all day (I guess they aren't sweats)
Calls his sandals, Randal's (as in Monsters INC)
Says he has to throw up and runs to the toilet and coughs in it......(cute to me)
Says very long elaborate prayers about whatever is on his mind at the moment----Last nights was about this little sore on his foot and how he wants it to fall off and put cream on it.
Loves pointing out Dave's moles whenever he holds him (hmmmm I think he deserves that since he used to lick his thumb and put it on any zit Jamie had, just to make her feel dumb)
Wow if this upload doesn't work I will be really mad because it is taking a really long time.......

4 comments:

Amy said...

Honestly April he is the cutest little thing ever. I love that he just lays down when he's done singing the song and says I'm tired. Can I take him home with me, I promise I'm not scary he is just too cute for words.

Brian said...

He is such a babe!! My kids wanted to watch it over and over. He really is such a cute little guy. I hope I have one or two that are as cute as he is!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Lisa

Heather said...

I love it! I never thought it would be possible, but he keeps getting cuter and cuter. My kids love that song - thanks to the chipmunks. Dallin thought Sam singing it was the funniest thing ever.

See you at the zoo tomorrow.

Sarah Lee said...

funny, I love little kids voices at his age. 2 years olds are the best... sometimes pains, but so cute. Oh, and he really looks like Deputy dog! and curious george... You should have named him Curious Deputy George Mikey Dawg...sounds good I think.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures