Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best of Both Worlds


Ella had her Aunt Sands Preschool Program last night and she got to be Hannah Montana, in fact they added Montana to the show for Ella (gotta love Sandra).......I had seen her practice the song but never knew they would have her so decked out. She took performing very very seriously and hardly smiled the whole show because she was too focused on doing everything perfect and exactly timed right. I couldn't help but notice her mouthing everyone elses parts during the show. She really loves singing and is good at remembering words. I bought the DVD of this but for those who will never have the joyful experience of seeing it I thought I better at least share this. There will never be a preschool quite like this one. They actually love all of these kids (Go Figure!!) Enjoy!!! Dont forget to pause my music or Robert Smith will ruin it...

12 comments:

Chad said...

Awesome. I didn't know your kids went to Sandra Alquist?!

Julia said...

Watch out Hannah Montana...Ella's on her way. So cute!

It looks like she goes to a great preschool.

Sarah Lee said...

That was great! Makes me sad Faye didn't get to be a part of it... she just had her preschool performance last night too. However, hers was not quite the show Sandra puts on.

Fuchs Family said...

Oh my heck, that was the freaking cutest thing I have ever seen. She was great!

Brian said...

If I'm being honest, that was absolutely incredible. You absolutely made that your own.
Simon Cowell

Brian said...

Love it. All the hip motions are really something. (it looks like dance really could be her thing. Sorry April!) Brinlie found one slight problem though. It was only 40 seconds long. She was a bit mad when she found out she couldn't watch the whole show. So she is taking dibs on the first to borrow the DVD.
Lisa

Jennie said...

Oh April I love it! Ella is so stinkin cute. Isn't Sandra's preschool the BEST! Tommy had his program last night too. It was hilarious!

Mama H. said...

I'm not a bit biased of course, but I thought Ella stole the show...and she can actually sing and not just scream like some of the other little cuties. Gotta love that girl! I think I might be able to identify one of the screaming fans in the video.

Amy said...

Ok first of the hip action was my favorite, but wow the girl can really sing. So you may have a very talented little girl on your hands, woo hoo for you guys. Way cute! We saw Chippers last night, I can't believe what a great show Sandra put's on, wow. Awesome!

Nichole said...

She is so freaking cute!!

Susan Catmull said...

Tag your it. Check my blog

Heather said...

Way to go Ella! Who knew she could shake her hips like that? Too cute!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures