Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a great Easter this year even if our hollow cookie object lesson turned out w/not hollow discs

 Logan ate all his Easter candy on Sunday.  We told him he was a pig and his excuse is that he lacks self control.

 We went to church and all had a dandy time there minus the fact that we were forced to change benches after the sacrament for sakes of my knee needing to be elevated and maybe for another reason or four.    After Church we went to My Moms for dinner and a little egg hunt.   I went over to visit Lois since she just got home from her 2 1/2 month stay in the hospital after almost dying.   It was a really nice conversation and it amazed me that despite the pain and issues she still has she just chooses to see the blessings.   Part of that is age I suppose but it hit me strongly that day that attitude makes the difference.   Her life has totally changed but she is only telling about the good.  I love that!!!
Neve and Phoebs
Sammy and Javier
I always take pictures in the morning before church and we had an unexpected day of cooperation by all.  Logan struggled a little with doofus faces but he did his best.
 I'm no budding photographer either but I did my best








0 comments:

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures