Friday, January 28, 2011

And you daddy's an alcoholic

"Mom I ate that entire bowl of ice cream, I'm quite the eater right?"
Yes Sam, quite!
A few days later and you can't even tell that he used to be One eyed Willie
Update on privacy: I just had this problem that was like that annoying fly that you can't ever track down to swat. I think "It" has been swatted so my blog stays public. My main issue w/it is that it doesn't update on the sidebar and that annoys me although I think Aimee found a way around that. Too bad I'm not savvy enough to figure that out.

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

I use Google Reader to follow my blogs and yours updates regularly....I think you should be good.

Natalie said...

I'm so curious about details on that fly.

I'm glad you're still public. Nobody likes privates. Actually. . .

Hendricksonblog said...

oh yeah and I don't recommend googling that title. Its Eddie Murphy and he likes a lot of not nice words
You don't got ice cream
You on the welfare
You can't afford it
Anyone my age might remember it.
If you google it, don't say you weren't warned. Its on you.

Aimee said...

If you decide to let your privates show in the future, I will show you how to get around the updating issue. Plus, it's kind of a teaser for those flies that aren't invited to read my privates.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures