Sunday, September 26, 2010

You will fight, day or night, rain or snow

I sort of overheard Logan mentioning that he wanted to do something with photography for Reflections and then this is what I found on my camera. Funny boy!!!

and many many more all with the same theme
I'm guessing it must be something he "loves"

I came into my room from my bathroom and heard a child scurrying out
I assumed it was Ella because she scurries very loudly
My suspicions were correct
I saw this taped to my wall
It had to be the work of Ella.
It was taped up so much I could hardly get it open.
I am surprised that there weren't staples in it too.
Sam Says: Am I pretty much the awesomest little dude on earth?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a tampon?? If so, I hope it doesn't have staples.

Way to go Logan. He is a true blue loyal fan!!! Even if they can't win!

Becky said...

Totally thought that was a tampon also! Cute kids!

"Together We Can . . . be athletic supporters!"

Hernandez Family said...

I don't see a tampon! Ella is such a sweetheart. And yes Sam is the awesomest little dude on earth.

Hendricksonblog said...

It is a full size piece of paper!!! You guys need to get to the GYN if that seems "normal" to you. I guess that is my fault, I should have taken the picture further away so you could see its size in relation to the door next to it

The Royals said...

I didn't see a tampon, either. Very cute, though!

Natalie said...

That's a scary tampon.

I like that garden gnome. You have a smart boy, even if they aren't winning.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures