Saturday, July 3, 2010

I gotta feeling.........................

Once upon a time.....
I hated girls. All the games and meanies and friendship triangles and manipulations.
I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I should kick against the pricks (ha ha that is good for 3 laughs) and I mostly had friends that were of the non-girl variety. Besides of course the awesome girls that felt the same way I did. (i.e. Jamie).
I like to just relax, have fun, and most of all just feel safe and free to be myself.
So as I growed and growed I realized how many of our "kind" there are out there. Its like a specific species and there happen to be quite a few. I think they might be multiplying. Yeah!!!
I have so many many more of these girls that I am highly fond of than I ever thought possible. So I was all wrong in the beginning of my fairy tale. I realized you just have to be good at weeding out the pain in the butts and then there are so many great relationships out there to be had.
I am so grateful for the amazing friends that I have.
I still like boys and they are great but there ain't nothin' like "girlfriends" (not the team Bella kind)
I went to Eclipse last night w/a few of my friends and I have started to think they cast Edward and Jacob well now that they are getting a little older. (I'm still not any sort of in love with them though, that is just sick) I also really like Bella's actress (whats her name?) and the character. I got some flack for that but it's true. She seems like a realish person, weird faces and all.
I was entertained but was especially entertained after the movie at the Red Mango.
I will leave it at that (for everyone sakes)

Dakota, Lisa, Keri, and Anitra
(a small sampling of some girls I really really like)
stayed up late and got up too early but I survived
and then.....
We went to the main event
THE MAGNA PARADE
yipee
I think there were 3 or 4 floats which is a record
The So Jordan Royalty even slummed it and came out (I hope they made it home okay)
I was good and typical (just the way I like it)
There were some real mean raunchy Jr High girls near us at this parade which so takes me back to the beginning of this story.
Then
We doubled up on the BBQ's and went to Hendricksons and then Petterssons
I was not hungry at the second one but still managed to pound down the calories (I just keep thinking Next Monday)
I of course have the crap pictures. Its funny how the 3 of us have the same camera, yet my pictures are poo.
We had a great time and I think the kids might have too
Don't let these two fool you, I actually filled up all the balloons
as usual all work and no play
There are many many other fantastic photos of the adult on adult version of this game, of course I do not own them. 1. because I was filling balloons 2. see previous post
This is all summer. Tired, sun kissed, and eating homemade ice cream.
Every kid needs a Mike and Keri
Every Mom would love their daughter to look at the camera
ROLL CREDITS
Explosives by MKDA Fireworks(this pic makes them look like big awesome fireworks)
Pyrotechnics crew: Matt and April
Music Provided by Matthew Van Pettersson
Set provided by Pettersson Inc.
Safety during show provided by Michael Hendrickson
Stunt Man #1-Neve Hendrickson
Special Thanks to Mother Nature for an awesome 4th of July temperature.

3 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like you guys had a very exciting day! I think I'm the only one that hasn't seen Eclipse. I don't even think I've seen the last one. I'll have to work on that.

Chad said...

I don't want to see any adult on adult pictures no matter what the game is.

The Royals said...

I loved the weather on the 4th! So awesome!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures