Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Parfait's gotta be the tastiest thing on the whole damn planet


There are so many reasons I found this scene to be hilarious enough to grab a camera

Sometimes in my brain there are different layers to why I find something funny and it is impossible for me to explain.
One of my thoughts of Sam naked is always that he looks like an Ethiopian so with the empty shopping cart and all it made this whole humorous thought in my head.
Not to mention the fact that it is a tiny empty cart.
Not that starving is anywhere near funny.
Just the demented state of my mind sometimes
Plus, it is something he can stand by that makes him look big.

Remember good naked, bad naked and no one over the age of 5 try this at home.
At Walmart maybe, but please sanitize the cart before you leave.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bum, where ya from?

That is a skinny little boy and I am glad you felt inclined to snap a photo.

Natalie said...

I have a great 'bad naked' story.

I like your humor layers in your brain. They make me laugh.

Lisa said...

Those are some danged skinny legs. I like your Parfait comment "because who doesn't like a parfait" and then with you and your layers "because not everyone likes an onion" with all their layers. Now I for one love you and all your layers so keep em coming. Not to mention I guess who doesn't love the good naked bad naked?

Aimee said...

Where is this kids mother? Does anyone feed him? Does anyone clothe him? My layers are different from yours. Oh how I love that boy.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I'm curious to hear Nat's bad naked story...
Also, I like onions but they make me sick. I guess I'll have to stick to parfaits.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures