Tuesday, May 4, 2010

James Dean says "They're smokin!"

Ahhhhh they finally delivered our new pet.
We have been waiting forever for this day.



If you are ever out and about and see this great creature you will know that you are near my home. This is Logan's Primary teacher coming by to let him meet the 1 yr old up close and personal. I should have taken a picture of all the cars stopping and staring, one man even pulled out a camera. I thought it was funny. Andrew M. came by too with Sister McKel and I think he is now going to ask for a camel for Christmas!!! I hope the Muscle-Mans are ready for that request.
See what's to hate about this city...............huh? Although, if you leave this animal sitting too long it might get tagged.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a stalker?

I will trade you the stinky cows for one camel.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

What the hell?

Aimee said...

Tasha says if you are just standing there for too long, he puts his front legs up on your shoulders and tries to hump you. She doesn't love working at the farm so much any more.

(was that okay to put that word in a blog comment? I made myself a little uncomfortable)

Lisa said...

nothing like a docile camel and a weener dog to make my day!!

Sarah Lee said...

Awe. I love camels. After we went to a live nativity and I got to pet one, I fell in love with that creppy lovely fur. It's so weird, yet I enjoy it. Plus they have gorgeous lashes. I'm jealous.

Natalie said...

Amy - you just gave new meaning to a camel's hump.

I'm with Laurel. That's a pretty cool primary teacher, if you ask me. It's going to be hard for them to top that in next week's lesson about King Benjamin.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures