Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sending shivers up and down my spine

This is what happens
After this

I think it really did hurt her to hurt him
and then, she notices the camera

and theres a very quick progression.
My camera almost missed the transition.
I needed one of those quick shutter thinga ma jiggy's

I might be frustrated that they are being naughty but I have just come from here http://www.liverforlulu.blogspot.com/ and am feeling very grateful for my heathly kids and their ability to fight with each other instead of for their lives. This is my friend Julia's niece and I haven't been able to get her out of my head, okay if we are being honest.....and heart. I don't know her parents but I do know they must be awesome. Good luck sweet little LuLu with your new healthy liver. I just cannot even imagine.
New words by Neve-daint du (thank you) peekoww (peek a boo) owww (owww).....she says this word while she is hitting someone and that someone is usually me or Sam.
she no longer sleeps through the night or anything of the sort. She wakes every hour. What is wrong with this picture?

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Poor Sam. He already has an owie and his sister goes and smacks him on it. That's a girl for you. So's the instant emotion change. Mad to sad to camera happy, all in about 6 seconds.

Sometimes those sad realities can put things into perspective.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures