Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update on Team (I was tired during first attempt)

I want there to be a team of the ugly chubby guy on the motorcycle that Bella takes off with. I want to be on that team. The chubby ugly Harley guy or bullet bike team.(either way)
Who came up with the Team Edward/Jacob crap?
Stupid.
I went to the midnight showing of New Moon with all the "freaks" on Thursday night. Adult women cheering and cat calling teens on the screen.......I yelled out pedophiles at one point. Not sure I made any friends with that one. Actually a married man behind us made a cat/sort of mexican fiesta call when Jacob came out with no shirt on.
Seriously these Utahns must get out more!!! Neither boy is even very cute, you know if your into really really young little kids I mean. I'm sure they are cute on the inside.
Back to the half man half cat with a hairball guy behind us........oh my gosh (me being Jose the gay/not gay weight lifting instructor) Wow Im not sure what I can even say about his narrations and oohs ahhs ohs and ouchs through the whole movie not to mention the baseball sized hairball and pile of germs on top of Aimee's head from his persisting hack(I hope that washed out). Im waiting to be blackmailed with photos of after midnight April who looks very different from 5 a.m. April. Lets just say I could be institutionalized for Schizophrenia. Ornery Me/Not so ornery Me (obnoxious is really the proper definition if you could look it up in the dictionary). Angi successfully showered my sister Amy's car with all of our unwanted yuck filled chocolates and put her wipers in the up position so they had to get out and fix them. Their car put chewed gum on the back of mine which is one of the ultimate retaliations if you know me. All they could have done to top it was mayo sprinkled with crumbs. I'm so glad that did not happen.
Anyway we had fun and 13 of us went to Z Tejas before and that is always good. Nellie told me the shrimp wasnt squeaky or snappy so I tried it and found out she had lied. I almost puked in my mouth but Jeff Probst I got it down whats my prize?
We got home at 3:30 and I thought if I stayed up another 1 1/2 hours I could just head to the gym but Im not that tough (so I thought) Neve had a different plan for my measly hours of sleep left. Little Devil kept me up til 6 and up again at 8. How do people with crappy sleeper babies make it more than one night (I do not know) or work graveyard shifts without crying for that matter.
So up late one night and now a cold settles in to my poor poor worn out sleep deprived self (Me and sleep deprived dont go together even for one night.....we are enemies)
I would post a picture but it would have to be of something Twilightish and Im just not gay like that.
Oh yeah and the movie was cheesy just like the first one but it was good and told the story so I cant complain but I will rent it and actually watch it when it comes out to see what I really think sans the twilightorama surrounding me.
P.S. Some ladies were dressed up (ha ha ha.......that only works at Rocky Horror Picture show and even then it is a little creepy but, that movie is supposed to be creepy).
I'm going to go to bed but first I will attach a dream catcher to take away my bad dreams. I need to run out and get it from my rear view mirror first. Its behind the fuzzy dice and the CD.

19 comments:

Chad said...

I think you were a little drugged up on this post. I thought of Teddy Ruxpin on a car battery.

It made sense, mind you, but I imagined you narrating it.

Thats a good laughable moment.

Chad said...

I just read my comment, and it sounds like a slam, but I really intended those words as a compliment... so take it that way....

Mitzi said...

(Okay, so I'm a bloglurker...I'm Heidi's friend from HS...basically lived at Norma's.....)

I just want to say AMEN! to your post. Thank you! I went to the premiere on Thursday night with 3 other married girls and they were oohing and aahing and making me sick. You're married to an adult and you're salivating over little baby teenagers! EW! I loved the movie..it's a fun story. That's why I went. I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only sane one that isn't in love with one of the characters. I'll join team Bullet Bike with you. :)

Aimee said...

Did you just call me gay because I posted Twilight pictures on my blog? Ok. That's what I thought. I'm ok with it. I did almost buy that rainbow scarf at Aeropastale. Do you know how long it took me to find a good picture of Charlie's mustache? I thought it was a good one anyway. I still have the creepy crawly's from hair ball old man behind me.

I love that your post is one big run on sentence. Kind of sums up the night.

I think I will hafta rent it when it comes out on video, too. I didn't give it my full attention in the theatre.

Keri said...

I am totally on team motorcycle with you!! Love it, love you, love this post. I am going to do a post that says "I went" and then links to your far superior and hilariously accurate post (and Jose? genius)
Thanks for the super fun night! Oh and BTW apparently turning 30 makes it hard to go on 3 hours sleep ......... who knew?

Hendricksonblog said...

Chad how did you know about the drugs. Really I had taken Nyquil 30 minutes earlier and I just reread my post and have to agree with you. I am offended you pointed it out though. And Aimee, big run on sentence? were you not VT with me and lIsa the other day?

Natalie said...

As I read this post, I totally heard your random voice narrating it. Awesome, and perfectly April. I must say, I'm a bit surprised at you attending Twilight. But then again, with you and your sister's as company, I totally would have gone too. Did you know that baby bro Reese loves those books? And he's not ashamed. I think I must have a gay brother. In the army. Don't ask, don't tell. Maybe it was Reese hacking and googling behind you? He speaks spanish and can pass as a Jose.

TammaRamma said...

Jared and I went an saw it yesterday, and wow! I think I'm going to start going to these trendy movies on opening weekend more often! Some of these nutjobs are more entertaining the movie! I was laughing so hard at everyone doing the cat calls, and I think Jared was the only straight guy there! ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I was very entertained with that post. Had no clues of where it was going, kept me on my toes. Now with Twilight, I might just offend here, but I just don't get the obsession. I think I am the one lone mormon girl from Utah county that just doesn't get the thrill. I might need to call the bishop and have a talk with him.

DJ and Gin Family said...

i could have sworn you were here narrating.... crazy!!
I'm actually starting a team Charlie. He's hot. Love his 'stache. Plus he's a cop. Who can resist an older man in uniform?
About my gay brother in the army, I was not aware that he liked the books. I can't believe I named my last kid after him.... I guess she is a girl.

Hendricksonblog said...

No Angie, you just dont truly belong in Utah county. You keep the saints grounded. this is one of those sins you just clear up on your own with God, no bishop needed unless he resembles Jacob or Edward. In that case you can go and talk about a whole other problem you would have (It starts with Cougar and I dont mean BYU)

The Bronson Bunch said...

You crack me up April! I think Michelle about died laughing when you called her a pedophile! Ha ha ha! I had a good time with all you gals at the movie.

Natalie said...

Angie's a cougar? Yikes.

Chad said...

LMAO. ( I just learned what this group of letters means and now I am using for everything. )

Hendricksonblog said...

You sounded like a valley girl when I read that Chad. Your a cute valley girl.

Anonymous said...

damn you all to hell.

Anonymous said...

or DYATH

Chad said...

I, like, you know, love love love that DYATH saying. It's like, so in.

Lewis Family said...

Let me just say... I'm right with you on the Twilight thing. What is it with these middle aged Utah women lusting after a couple of 17 year old kids? I'm glad I missed the mania. I'm proud of you for saying it like it is--though surprised you didn't get mobbed.

Very entertaining post...I hope you eventually got some sleep.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures